- The Group’s objective is to ensure that all services conform to regulations set out in accordance with the Recruitment Law/ Working Time Regulations, Care Quality Commission, UK Boarder Agency, EEA Standards of Trade etc.
- We aim to provide services that are thoroughly vetted and ensure that personnel assigned work are of the highest quality; be it qualified Nurses, Health Care Workers or Domestic helpers.
- Millenium Group aim to provide assurance and guarantee that all contracts meet the terms as stipulated by all parties involved; be it the temporary worker, the agency or the contractor.
- Millenium Group aim to ensure meeting all policies as set out in the Group Policy Handbook; and work toward providing affordable quality health care services and facilities.
- To deliver a service that is reliable and you can count on,
- To respond to your requirements within 20 minutes being with a candidate or an update
- To ensure that all complaints are dealt with promptly and satisfactorily
- To ensure that we continuously monitor our service through the quality monitoring system and incorporate new innovations
Aims & Objectives
Home > Aims & Objectives